Diesel Mechanic needed for a Remanufacturing facility that remanufactured Compact Diesel and mid - size diesel engines
Current position open as a Disassembly Technician.
- Understand and be able to complete correctly rebuilding of diesel engine and disassemble of engine and diagnostics ,what cause
- Engine failure, for compact diesels and common rail diesel engines, on the job training and OEM Training School are provided
- Must have at least a high school diploma/GED
- ASE certifications preferred but not a must
- Minimum of 5-10 year experience ,military experience is a plus
- Enjoy working fast paced environment
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time and also do some lifting
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license
- Process Job tickets and work orders (on job training )
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new procedures and specifications.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
First Shift: 8-5 Monday – Friday
Benefit: Uniforms , Bonus program , vacation pay , update training
Modern newer buildings, shop , all work is done for
Our in house engine remanufacturing ,Positive work environment , Future Advancement please call for more details