ERP Implementation & Warehouse Logistics Project Manager
Perform company ERP implementation within a durable goods continuous manufacturing facility and support logistical projects utilizing warehouse management system (WMS).
This is a direct-hire, long-term project leadership position for this multi-billion company supporting warehouse improvement activities.
- Perform 'key user' responsibilities on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and Warehouse Management System (WMS) implementations.
- Train end users on ERP and WMS system processes.
- Assists and coordinates running tests on software releases and patches.
- Writes Structured Query Language (SQL) queries in MS Access and perform programming in Visual Basic (VB) when necessary.
- Be key in the design and analysis of system within participation teams.
- Work with sourcing for all warehouse activities on supplier selection for material, lifts, hardware, software, packaging and crating.
- Troubleshoot operational problems including conducting research on acceptable solutions from a business perspective, and then implement selected solution.
- Assist in developing departmental practices, procedures, standards, methodologies, guidelines, and suggest improvements to increase departmental efficiency. Follow-up with team member understanding and compliance.
- Develops and reviews project charters, proposals and plans based on project goal from senior management to determine time frame, project budget, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, training and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establish work plans and staffing for each project phase and assignment of project personnel.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to monitor project progress and within prescribed budget.
- Designs and develops area specific Key Performance indicators (KPI) within the warehouse & logistic group.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or Bachelors of Science (B.S) degree from a four year accredited college or university.
- At least (7+) years in the ERP and WMS environment. Has proven history of ERP implementation projects within manufacturing setting. Prefer working knowledge of BAAN ERP systems.
- Experience with warehouse and logistic from larger durable goods manufacturing setting including cycle-counting, layout, performing queries, and tools needed in setting up a state-of-the-art warehouse environment.
- Open to domestic and international travel up to 10%.
All resumes on a confidential basis. Only U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents please. All company benefits including 401K matching and relocation for out-of-state candidates.