Human Resources Corporate Lead
Job Code (8419)
Location: Ann Arbor MI
Job Type: Direct
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Must have Automotive manufacturing HR experience
CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES LEAD SUMMARY:
The Corporate Human Resources Lead provides ongoing support to leaders and employees on all aspects of organizational effectiveness to include hiring selection, employee relations, and performance management and employee development.
CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide guidance, counsel, instruction, and support to corporate executives and staff on all matters relating directly or indirectly to the identification, growth, and development of human capital.
· Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution.
· Acclimate employees to plant policies, procedures, regulations, safety rules and benefits.
· Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
· Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
· Maintain accurate records for employees including inactive employees; records that are in compliance with federal, state and local laws, appropriate affirmative action reports, and all other required reports.
· Make arrangements for all prospective employees to obtain pre-employment drug screens and to perform valid testing before employment offers are extended.
· Responsible for new employee orientation ensure that the employees fully understand the conditions and benefits of their employment.
· Coordinate with other managers and supervisors to ensure the effective implementation of the Human Resources Department's policies.
· Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
· Prior human resource employment in a large customer service focused company.
· Proficient in communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
· Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
· Must be task oriented, possess exceptional people skills and be reliable.
· Proven project management skills and project leadership capabilities.
· Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skill.
· Ability to work collaboratively and build positive and effective business partnerships.
· Ability to build relationships and gain trust with associates at all levels of business functions.