Human Resources Director
Large Manufacturing plant
Location: Little Rock AR
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: Bonus yes
- Must be promotable for future career advancement (this is not a job for someone tied down to Little Rock only and cannot relocate)
- Must have a career with a steady job history
- Must have dominate and current manufacturing pure HR Management with large plant experience.
- Must have manufacturing HR experience with 900-1,500 full time employees
- Manufacturing HR Management candidates ONLY will be considered
- The Human Resource Senior Manager is responsible for partnering with all levels of a large plant.
- Incumbent will support all aspects of HR including, but not limited to general employee relations, recruiting, engagement, performance management, succession planning, employee/ union avoidance, employee and leader development, as well as general HR policy administration.
- Major activities include, but not limited to
- Provide guidance and counseling regarding legislative, regulatory and compliance issues including company policies, practices and procedures in order to achieve HR best practices, business goals and objectives and consistency across manufacturing departments.
- Partner with plant departments and corporate in support and guidance of talent recruitment, rightsizing, organization design, development of personnel, pay planning, employee relations, talent review, union avoidance, and succession planning as applicable.
- Proactively identify business and HR objectives/expectations; develop, manage or participate in project teams as appropriate to achieve desired results in a timely manner.
- Create the right environment as a champion for HR initiatives, employee advocacy and the values of the company.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 15+ years' experience supporting HR Operations in a large Manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable of Federal and State employment laws.
- Must be able to deliver consistent and quality results while upholding Company values and
o Supporting management across a variety of departments
o Managing multiple and competing priorities
o Dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence at all levels of the manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with plant colleagues in delivering company HR business solutions.
- Experience working in a non-union manufacturing environment resolving grievances and managing employee relations.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Labor Relations Act as it applies to non-union employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity, honesty and courage.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and to manage time effectively.
- Able to use persuasion and influence to affect change.
- Proven skills as a problem solver and one who works toward "win-win" solutions.
- Ability to engender trust as an open- door communicator.
- Masters in Labor Relations, or an MBA is preferred
- SAP HR Module experience is preferred
- Solid career path