Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Diversity Search Group LLC
Posted on Aug 8
East St Louis, IL
1. Patch and/or replace walls and ceilings damaged by leakage, breakage, etc.
Repairing, installing windows, screens, doors, storm doors, caulking, railings, vents, siding, gutters, downspouts and roofing.
Repair or replacement of plumbing fixtures, such as sinks, commodes, water valves and pipes.
Unclog bath or kitchen fixtures and drain or sewer lines.
Preparation and painting of interior and exterior areas.
6.Repairing and cleaning stoves, refrigerators, furnaces, hot water tanks, air conditioners, and other mechanical equipment or appliances.
Repair or replacement of light fixtures, switches, receptacles, circuit breakers, fans, and other electrical apparatus.
8. Maintain, repair, and/or replace gas or electrical residential heating and cooling
equipment including filters, controls, and blower motors.
General grounds maintenance including trash removal, lawn and weed cutting.
Repair and installation of locks, interior cabinets, medicine chest, shelves, flooring, base
molding, shades, curtain rods, and any related hardware.
11. Complete vacant unit preparation, including tear-out and preliminary and final cleaning.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
13. May be assigned tasks from the Maintenance Specialist Job Description, to the extent
deemed qualified by the Maintenance Coordinator; if the Maintenance Mechanic does not believe his/her skills are adequate, he/she must so inform the Maintenance
Terms of Usage
AutoIndustryCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)