MAINTENANCE Supervisor - Heavy Industry
We are a Recruiting Agency
Our client is looking for a driven “hands on” Maintenance Supervisor who is a strong collaborative leader and has extensive hydraulic, electrical and gas combustion experience. Relay Logic and PLC Control troubleshooting a must. TPM and additional experience as outlined below.
The appropriate candidate for this position is a dynamic results oriented team player who is self-starting, flexible, and strongly motivated to succeed and deliver and can communicate with all levels of the organization. Company is growth minded and has been upgrading most of its processing equipment and improving manufacturing processes.
- Minimum of 7+ years of Maintenance experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role managing people
- MUST HAVE:
- Allen-Bradley PLC Controls Troubleshooting experience
- Extensive Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Experience with AC/DC Drives, Electronic Control Systems, 3-phased power and motor controls
- Experience with TPM, ability to improve equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills required.
- Very energetic and a people person.
- Must have strong problem solving skills - Must think well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Be professional and have good organizational skills. Strong collaborative leadership experience.
- Desire to do what it takes to get the job done.
EDUCATION: AA degree or 4 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Provide leadership, job specific training and direction to skilled maintenance team.
- Develop, coordinate and manage all facility and machinery maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and activities
- Drive a culture of Safety
- Develops and implements maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime
- Plans maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance
- Reviews operational schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to ensure production and quality of products meet both internal and external customer specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Develops or revises standard operational and work practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards