Seeking service technician to perform routine preventative maintenance ( i.e., oil changes, tire rotation, lubrication, and filters), as well as assist lead mechanic in repairs. Must have a strong work ethic, able to work independently and have a strong focus on detail and safety as it relates to vehicle maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain company equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Notify Operations Manager of any unsafe vehicles.
- Be knowledgeable on the vehicles in company fleet, equipment, and hardware associated with the vehicles.
- Maintain a safe work environment, free of clutter and debris.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment.
- Communicate daily with Operations Manager on status changes of vehicles and locations.
- Assist in keeping the fleet in compliance with state laws and licensing rules.
- Only release units to service when they are safe and compliant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties as Assigned
- Generate in house invoice to track cost of maintenance and repair.
- Keep operations informed of available units and critical levels.
- Utilize a competitive marketplace to get the best pricing on products used.
- Insure staff are working safely and using safety equipment.
- Oversee overall function of shop and cleanliness.
- Provide reports and information to Operations Manager upon request.
- Submit a weekly priority list to Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Punctual and Reliable.
Positive and professional attitude.