Plant HR Senior Manager
Job Code (8419)
· Sr. Manager, Human Resources, US. Atlanta, Georgia
· We are now looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Human Resources (HR) to support our managers and employees in the United States.
· The Sr. Manager, HR will provide both tactical and strategic direction to the US HR team.
The responsibilities will include:
· Partners with Regional HR head to help set the HR strategic agenda and priorities for the team
· Provide direction, leadership & coaching to the US HR team members
· Oversee/manage all aspects of HR ranging from recruitment, retention, employee relations, benefits, payroll & compliance
· Assist in the development and deployment of HR systems & processes
· Conduct employee relations investigations when they are escalated by HR managers or requested by legal or Corporate Labor/Employee relations. Provide guidance on day to day issues to managers and supervisors.
· Coordinate recruitment activities for assigned internal clients to include position posting, candidate sourcing, interview assistance, etc.
· Evaluate the impact of proposed changes on employees, and manage change to minimize disruption to the business
· Compile HR related metrics to identify key issues and develop a plan to address opportunities
· Lead the development and implementation of group-wide policies, processes, systems, concepts, and practices that support organizational strategy and company values
· Provide system support to the payroll team
· Participate on HR project teams
· Ensure adherence to the employee global branding policies to maintain consistency and conformity
· Other duties as assigned
What we offer:
· Opportunities for personal and professional growth
· Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
· Attractive benefits package
· A multicultural and positive working environment
· What you need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent education/experience
· Minimum 7 years progressive Human Resources experience
· Exposure to various aspects of Human Resources (i.e. recruitment, employee relations, training, benefits)
· Proficient with MS Office specifically Excel, Word, Outlook; SuccessFactors experience is a plus
· Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Working knowledge of various state and federal employment laws needed