Dynamic Production Supervisor
Job Code (1402)
$60,000.00 - $72,000.00
2 or 4 year degree and 7 plus years of manufacturing
Get on board and show your previous manufacturing supervisor expertise and be appreciated for what you bring to the table!
First-line supervisor responsible for assigning and coordinating the work in a manufacturing department in order to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
Must be willing to work 2nd shift (2PM-10PM)
· Must have experience in an assembly operation of metal fabricated products
· Has authority for personnel actions and oversees most day to day operations of group.
· Maintains log of shift operations.
· Prepares daily time sheets for hourly employees, production summaries, overtime and downtime reports.
· Inspects product to verify production specifications are met.
· Reviews production schedules, material and manpower resources.
· Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements.
· Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and procedures.
· Maintains a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules and performance.
· Trains new workers in the organizations operating procedures and standards.