Our client located in the South West, MI area is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Quality Manager to join their team.
This key position supports and drives all facets of the quality process at the facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists management team with quality plans and processes to drive continuous improvements
- Assists management team in making sound decisions through the collection, organization and presentation of key quality data
- Develop and maintain the quality system to ensure ongoing compliance with TS16949
- Overall management of quality audit processes
- Provides guidance and direction to to ensure all PPAP requirements are met
- Minimum 3 years experience successfully managing people in a manufacturing environment as a Quality Manager
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience managing along with implementing TS16949 system
Our client offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.