Try Out Diemaker
Our client was founded in 1976, currently employing 75 employees and specializes in building progressive and line dies for the automotive and furniture industries.
Privately owned, well funded and growing MFG providing employees with a laid back, clean and friendly environment. Their employees enjoy very strong wages and benefits.
They are committed hard workers that take pride as one of the highest skilled MFG teams in Central Michigan.
They are looking for an experienced Try Out Diemaker.
· Looking for experience (5-8 year years)
· Sheet metal stamping dies
o Primarily progressive dies - some transfer dies
o Primarily forming stainless steel parts
· Preform initial "First hits" tryout, working the part and die quality to customer specifications up to and thru the part sampling/customer buy off process.
· Draw die experience a plus
· 4 days per week - Shift premium
· Try out in presses ranging in size up to 800 tons / 156" bed length