General function of this position is to maintain inventory control and system integrity by performing cycle counts, monitoring min/max violations, performing incoming audits and inspections , and any other system updates required to ensure the right part inventory levels.
- Work with Production Control Management Team to maintain the integrity of the Production Control system. No hourly supervision required.
- Support the Manufacturing System with emphasis on inventory control.
- Will be required to be on foot most of an 8 hour shift.
- Associate's Degree preferred but not required
- 3-5 years experience in materials/logistics
- Proficient computer skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP Functions
- High level of self-motivation
- Strong organizational, analytical and planning skills