Job Title: Truck Sales Professional
Reports To: Sales Manager
Hours of Work: varies
- Selling new and used trucks in an efficient manner, both walk-in customers and internet inquiries.
- Solicit prospects and create quotes in order to sell new and used trucks.
- Assist customers with financing and arrange delivery, including presentation.
- Respond to all phone calls and emails from customers and prospects within one hour.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school education or its equivalent.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Class A – CDL preferred.
- Able to climb in and out of a truck.
- Sales oriented.
- Must be a strong closer with strong negotiation skills.
- Must be committed to getting tasks completed.
- Must be able to qualify leads.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent industry knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with math/accounting skills.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work well with people
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to lead, develop and train others.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package. Interested and qualified applicants please apply online or submit your resume with salary history to Apply Now Button.